Friday, January 22, 2010

Let's dance and be merry




The most beautiful new purses embroidered by Tara Badcock now on Georgie Love. They are EXQUISITE and make the perfect (Valentine's?) present for someone you love... or yourself.



Other than that, HOORAY FRIDAY. Let's dance freaky style. Can you not listen to this, sing along and dance with some mad hip wiggling? You know it's true folks. HAVE A GOOD ONE.


(or if counting with the Pointer Sisters are not your thing, clap your hands along to this)

GIVEAWAY NUMBER 2 FOR 2010 coming as soon as I get organised. I do love a giveaway and I am making up for LOST TIME.

6 comments:

ilovestitches said...

Those purses are absolutely gorgeous! Lovely and different to the purses I keep seeing all over the place these days!

Cath from chunkychooky said...

They are divine- and I love her hat in the link!

Lila Rose said...

I am so in love with those purses!!!
Too bad I don't own a credit card :(

Virginia said...

So pretty! I love those purses.

m.e (Cathie) said...

teacups!!! so very, very lovely indeed ♥

Mlle La Revolution des Cache-Pots said...

Thanks so much for posting them Sally, its been great to read people's responses too! Hope your weekend was relaxing and calm?! xxTara