Wednesday, January 20, 2010


Anybody know of any SUPERDOOPER cheap holiday houses to rent in Feb, out of School Holidays? We are clean, quiet and tidy people who need a break (2 adults, 1 toddler and maybe a doggy who is quiet and house trained), it can be anywhere in Victoria within a few hours drive, we just want to get out of the house. Staying at home leads to doing work and we need to stop doing some of that for a while.

Also, something I have always wanted to know, with foil, does the shiny side go on the inside or out?

5 comments:

Mon Alisa Design said...

I like my foil shiny side out. But thats just me :)
Best wishes on finding a place to stay x

Little Ted Canvas said...

Not sure about the foil, but I do know prices of holiday rentals tend to drop down our way (Ocean Grove) after the great January rush, I'll keep my ears open for something...

Lila Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Georgie Love said...

Thank you LILA! I thought i was inside but I really had no idea whatsoever!

nineteen toes said...

Otway Paradise Cottages are... paradise!! http://www.otway-paradise-cottages.com.au

We've stayed there a couple of times & look forward to returning again... there are glowworms on the property which are rather magical and I'm sure you Victorians would be familiar with incredible beauty of the Otways!

OR wait til April & travel a tiny bit further & join us at One Mile Beach in Port Stephens :) We'll be renting a very pretty beachy house with ocean views, beautiful surf beach and National Park surrounds... (I know it's slightly more than a few hours from Melbourne town!)

cp xx