Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Freebie

Stack of 4 or 5 vintage tea towels of varying cuteness and quality are in an envelope ready to go to the first crafter anywhere (and you have to promise that you will make something with them) that responds with their address to sally(a)georgielove.com. People who I have sent tea towels to before are definitely welcome to them too.

I also have a light box here that is barely used over 4 years and in great condition, am going to have a play with it tonight to see if I ever will use it (I have always preferred shooting in natural light, but if I could take photos at night, it would be ultimate joy and bliss), otherwise that will be up for a little Melbourne swap over the next couple of days. I need new cushions, I think.

Giveaway coming up later this week/early next week. You know, depending on stuff.

(EDITED TO SAY: TEATOWELS ARE GONE!)

4 comments:

Buttons by Lou Lou said...

Oh I would love a light box - pity I can't make cushions :)

Georgie Love said...

I am testing your buttons on it tonight!

I could EASILY come up with some other thing to swap! :-)

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

DAM! I missed the teatowels...

frankie and ray said...

double damnation to dodgy internet service providers....sob! I am sure those tea towels have gone off to a deserving home!