Friday, February 05, 2010

The Owls Are Hunting



New lamps from The Owls are Hunting on Georgie Love and I LOVE them. 10 different colourways and designs. I am planning on getting the above for myself, once we settle down and figure out what we are doing this year. We are moving... somewhere. Not sure where yet.


\
I am sick of clutter and am tempted to charge $10 or $20 postage for a mystery box of stuff froom my house. Just to reduce the clutter. Nice stuff, vintage stuff, useful stuff... whatever. I am just too packed in at the moment, ack.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohh yes please!

Emma x
qotfu72@yahoo.com.au

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

That's a good idea. The lamps are very, very cute. x

Market Girl said...

Whoo Hoo lamps from the Owls are hunting. Yeah they are beautiful!
Cheers
Julie from Handmade Market