Monday, February 22, 2010

Step aside Tania Zaetta, there is a new spokeswoman


I have a fairly hideous stomach flu. It really is the 24 hour rapid detox diet, I wonder if I could make any money from it? WOW, LOOK AT ME NOW! I am also getting a cold sore. No Justin, I AM bringing sexy back.
Rubes gave me the bug and hers is lingering too, plus she has a teething related sniffle with it, so she is fairly miserable, but is sleeping loads (14 hours a night!) which is helping with point A.
DrMr is also unwell.

Our house is in theory going to be on the market for sale at the end of this week, depending on points A-C. This is good and we have been planning for it for ages, but there is SO MUCH decluttering and tidying that needs to be done, that it's just ridiculous. We have a couple coming to help us with the garden and windows later this week and I am going to try and get someone I can pay to help us clean. Georgie is maybe going to stay with a friend for a few weeks, as he needs a break from the house of disease, plus he is 90% of what we clean up, so if we get the house cleaned properly, it will be much easier to maintain. I could be wrong, but I think the house will sell quickly - it's a lovely, much loved quirky house and although I have been frustrated and fed up with it for ages, now we will be handing it on, I feel all "awww... it really was a once-in-a-lifetime house". Plus apparently there are virtually no houses on the market in our area, so the real estate agents in our area have been offering us the most ridiculous things to sign up with them.

Anyway, gotta go, my peeps have just turned up for my pity party and I need to go rock out! Laterz.

5 comments:

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

poor you! hope you are feeling better really quickly!

PottyMouthMama said...

What the heck? You are not allowed to get sick. No way Jose! I hope you cats are better soon, that is not good.

And selling the house. Exciting. And stressful. All rolled in to one giant feeling. I feel your pain about decluttering. It's my lifes work so it would seem. And I'm not even very good at it.

Bec said...

i can help you clean crazy lady!!

Vic said...

Yucko - feel better soon, but if you don't, milk it for all it's worth.

Congrats on being the belle of the real estate ball... ;)

Fiona said...

Aw Sal, that sucks big time. Everything awful always comes at once, though I am not sure why. Well, diseases like to attack us when we're down. What's with that, universe? Seriously.

I remember when I had pneumonia and was pretty sure I was going to die, and lost a heap of weight quickly because I couldn't, you know, EAT as I was lucky if I could breathe, and everyone kept saying, "Oh, you look great, have you lost weight?" and I was all, well, sure but that was because I starved myself, and they were all, "Well you look FANTASTIC." So I will help you campaign if you like. Near-death: great for your figure!

Moving on from that essay, good luck with your house! Make sure to move closer to us, 'kay?