Friday, April 09, 2010

Gem Sweaters are not just for the large and in-charge


I have blogged before (TWICE!) about how much I love Leslie Hall and in particular her Craft Talk video/song (and the gem sweater collection). It's so tops. And I am going to just link it and link it and link it until you concede, watch it and tell me how funny it is. Or not, you could also turn your computer off, go make a cup of tea and eat a packet of hobnobs. Or so could I.



But so is this. So are all of her videos. Ah. Silly happy. I like a Friday afternoon.



(in other news, there are rumours flying that someone will be making an offer on the house tomorrow, hooray! In other other news, I unsubscribed from all the blogs I read that give me the shits and make me feel inadequate. Huzzah! Gal Pal PMM nominated me to do one of those 7 things people don't know about me, but I can't think of anything at the moment as I think I am possibly high from ALDI branded cleaning spray)

3 comments:

Sam said...

How awesome is Leslie Hall!
Love the Gravel in my Show vid, thanks :)
xx

Miss Kit said...

Ooo, all appendages crossed for peeps making offers on your house and good on you for unsubscribing to icky blogs. I did that a while ago, quite refreshing. Now I just wish I could unsubscribe from all the real life stuff that makes me feel bad, why haven't Apple invented a button to do that for us?
xo

MildlyCrafty said...

I used to subscribe to a few blogs that shit me every time I read them too, I felt much better when they were gone. Who needs that!