Friday, June 11, 2010

I am really not a phone person, but...

I succumbed. Oh, I know they are about to release another one, but I called my phone company and asked how long on my contract (who I have been with for about 4 or 5 years), that I wanted to know how much it would be to cancel and they offered me a (3gs 32gig) one REALLY, REALLY cheap and with a free 1 gig a month for 24 months, so how could I refuse???

My current phone is missing and the one I am using doesn't have a back, so the battery falls out if you put it down with any measure of force, so really, anything that doesn't fall apart with your every day wear and tear is only going to be a win, right?  Sure.

4 comments:

Sammy said...

Welcome to the iphone world!!

You will love it.

Much fun to be had. Games, apps, weather, videos...

I love my iphone soooo much. Will upgrade to the iphone4 when it comes out later this yr.

xx

Adalita said...

I am a iPhone lover too. I am even thinking of becoming a Mac Convert when I get a new PC. When I dropped mine in the toilet earlier in the year I actually cried. It still works and I can upgrade to a new phone for $268.95. Make sure you don't have it in your back pocket when going to the bathroom or near water.

Vanessa said...

I just got one last week, my daughter Ruby was "playing" with it and it rang so she ran to tell me, fell over and cracked the cover! She was fine and I thought well it's my own fault for letting a 3 year old play with it. So my advice is make sure you have a protective cover on it!
Vanessa

Fiona said...

HAHA YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT

I am going to send you a picture on your iPhone now because I can!