Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ok, so how is the weekend going?  We headed back to the hills to vote (hadn't updated our address yet, whoops) and it was a joyful thing as there was literally NO queue at the Scout Hall we voted at, although I hear the primary school was over run and the rotary were having a freak out as everyone was buying the school's fundraising sausages, and no one showing any interest in their hot jam donuts.  Hearing that information made the crave hot jam donuts for the rest of the day.

Other uninteresting, but true facts:

1. roast vegies with meredith feta for dinner tonight, which is hands down my favourite meal in the world

2. the vegies I roast are: potato, sweet potato (my fave), parsnip, carrot, pumpkin, mushroom, zucchini and asparagus

3. I am typing this to procrastinate from doing some overdue GL work.



But look!  Inspirational doggy!

1 comments:

Posie Patchwork said...

Oh yes, i was behind a BBQ yesterday, ahhhh, lots of money to be made for our little school. Cake stall sold out, along with my empty purse x 4 children who had a great day. I'm blogging to put off scrubbing bathrooms, we all have our ways. Love Posie