Friday, September 10, 2010

Do you know what is ace?


Lyndsay White is ace.  As is her super-dooper, brand spanking new side-project shop Candy Striped Cloud.  It has the ace brooches and cards that you would expect from any White-Lady venture, but it has the MOST RIDICULOUSLY cute miniatures.  It's been launched less than a week and I have already bought (and received) an order.  I am SO CLOSE to making another.  Addictive and sweet.  Go check it out.*


(* BUT NOT YOU, ERIN PIPES, BIRTHDAY GIRL - STAY THE HELL AWAY, OR YOU WILL RUIN PART OF YOUR BIRTHDAY SURPRISE)


4 comments:

Buttons by Lou Lou said...

Oh you just make me laugh Sal!

Will pop over and check out some more gorgeous things from the white girls.

Virginia said...

Now not only do I know what is ace, but after looking it up, I know what ace is (i.e. what it means). :)

That stuff looks really cute.

Kelly White said...

She's pretty much the ace-est! and so is he site, it's one of those things where I wish I wasn't related to her so I could be even more excited.

Erin said...

GOOD THING I WAS AWAY ON BDAY TRIP AND DIDN'T SEE THIS PUBLIC FLOGGING

though you knew well to warn me away....SO CUTE, can't wait! :B