Saturday, September 11, 2010

GIVEYAY!

   




I LOVE these new iPhone, laptop and iPad sleeves on Georgie Love from ace maker Ambette.  I have been looking for something that is practical, stylish and not so cutesy that would cause comment if I took one of them out at work (cause lord knows, I wear enough things to cause comment, I don't require more). These are obviously perfect.


To celebrate, we are giving away an iPhone cover!  Just blog or tweet at me (Georgie_Love) your favourite to win! (how could you go past green though? My FAVE!)  Entries close 16 Sept.

9 comments:

amelieandatticus said...

Yes I too cannot resist the viles of the green cover...so sweet!

Jacquie said...

Agreed. Green it is. My personal favourite shade too.

Fab prize x

(jrodemann@hotmail.com)

Monique said...

Green is gorgeous!! Count me in. Am off to check out those laptop covers now.

Thereisabuttonmissing said...

Can't beat the green...my second favourite colour, next to red. Very cute covers...good luck everyone...

Melissa@Suger Coat It said...

Love the yellow & navy laptop sleeve! I didn't even know about this collected store. Wow. I'm in big trouble now. Sigh.

Deirdre said...

I have to agree with the green too. Lovely!

jodi said...

These are the best excuse to buy an iphone. the best excuse I've ever seen. I like the hot pink, and for more classic days, the navy, red and beige. Will blog tomorrow. Hello to you too, haven't popped in here for a while...but missed it so. x

Lis said...

Pink!! Pwease :)

Jodie said...

Yep, the green one is definitely awesome! :)