Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Other things I love

Have documented a number of times the LOVE I have (Bec too!) for Julie Ramsden's AMAZING crocheted toys.  She is a RIDICULOUSLY talented lady who makes one-of-a-kind quirky toy bears, monster, cats and dogs (and more, but you know - you get the gist).  We are lucky, lucky to have a new range on Georgie Love and I had to show you.  They all freestanding and have wire in their limbs and even fingers so you can pose them in any which way.  I THINK I love Melville the best (the fish! the tiny sailor hat! the tentacles!)


But the argyle jumper on Arnie?  Super awesome.

 And Bugalugs - the antennae! .


Which means that I can't leave Bernie and his striped skivvy out either.

Bec and I both have a bit of a Julie toy collection, and I think you will be competing with us as to who gets to take these guys home.  Ahhh!  We ALSO have a special few for the Finders Keepers market, which won't be seen anywhere else.  Hooray!

4 comments:

BOB & MABEL said...

They are fantastic! How clever is she?

Posie Patchwork said...

Shhhh, Glee is about to start!! Love Posie

CurlyPops said...

I looooooove these. So cool!

Virginia said...

Ok. Those are awesome. Also, they are the best use of novelty yarn I have ever seen.