Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So Bizzay.  Preparing for Finders Keepers in less than 2 weeks (just as I typed that, I felt a tiny adrenaline jolt from anxiety, you all do know that I am a sort-of highly strung sort right?) and I keep going ARGH, SURELY I HAVE FORGOTTEN SOMETHING, and while everything is not 100% ready yet, I don't think I have forgotten anything, but I think every half hour I go (ARGH! WHAT HAVE I MISSED) - not sure if it's great for the blood pressure, but lordy, I sure am burning calories.


In my land of meanwhiles, see that ANGELIC looking cherub up there?  That's Ruby.  My daughter.  Who is currently a food-tossing, slapping, kicking, pinching, biting, scratching pain machine.  GOOD TIMES RIGHT THERE.  I know it's a phase and it'll pass, but jeez. STOP BITING MUMMY.  

2 comments:

Posie Patchwork said...

Well if the market stock is one thing you can control, try laying it all out, seeing where you need price tags, signs, baskets etc, play pretend market set up in the garage & you'll have piece of mind. As for that angellic face, i don't believe any of what you said, no, not a biter, no. Good luck with that - i didn't have biters BUT i knew of some & the remedies came from 1960's style "bite them back" hmmmm, to 1990's time out. Personally i'd try the the-second-it-happens-you react with the "no, stop, mummy doesn't like that" & do what kills them - seperate them from you (i.e. put her in a cot/ play pen & leave for a few minutes). Give that a go, love Posie

Jen @ Bluecaravan said...

It can't be true! Look at those little blue eyes...