Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesdays!


Wednesdays are currently the best night of the week, my favourite class at the gym is on at a reasonable time (body combat, a mixed martial arts-a-thon), and TONIGHT GLEE is back.  Yay!  Do you like Glee?  I know people who are mixed about it, and the people who aren't into it have judged it by the ads.  It's actually good.  I am bit hesitant that this season will be like the second half of the first season - a little less likable because they seemed to be trying to cram in so many (and unnecessary) celebrity cameos into the episodes, rather than focusing on the stories and characters we already love. 


ANYWAY, even BETTER THAN GLEE, I am LOVING the new Foxtel show Spirited.  I seem to love everything Claudia Karvan has been involved in over the past few years and this is no different.  I was first taken by surprise by one of the characters being dead (I don't watch commercials closely, obviously), but lordy do I look forward to it.  Have you seen it???

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I so love Sprited too, it took me a couple of eps and now I think it is one of my favourites, much better than offspring I reckon. If I had another girl I would so call her Verity

Penny (Pocket Carnival) said...

YES! Glee night!

Have not seen Spirited, but I like Offspring! Might need to get some downloadage happening.

BOB & MABEL said...

I love Glee and so wish I had foxtel. Claudia Karvan is great, I loved "Love my Way" and have watched it 3 times...

cheska said...

Hi, I love glee as well :) It's nice to meet people who love them too. Can't wait for the new line-up of songs that they will be performing this time. Who do you like in the cast by the way?

Megan Vin said...

No, I've never had any balls in my mouth, have you?

Love Glee!!