Monday, October 11, 2010

Finders Keepers


Well!  It's all over now, and I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who came and visited our little stall, our lovely friends and now new friends.  It was ace.  Exhausting.  My favourite part was catching up with makers and friends I don't get to see often enough, meeting new people, other stall holders and crafty folks I have admired for a long time and were as lovely as I imagined.  Yay!  SO tired today though.  I soaked my poor, poor sad feet (seriously, I wore wedge shoes all day yesterday, I am a FOOL) in a bowl of cool water last night and I think it did the trick as they were happier today.  I DID do a yoga class tonight and just wanted to collapse on my nap and snooze, it was an endurance test.

Oh, I didn't take any photos on either day, but I know people who DID, so I am hoping some turn up, so I can show you what we did!  I should also snap everything I bought, because I went CRAZY in the about 10 minutes I had spare on Sunday morning and I seriously went a little nuts.  I almost cried at one stall, because everything was so ridiculously beautiful - I had tears in my eyes.  Beautiful things do that sometimes.

Today was spent shuffling around the house, tidying the messes DrMr and Rubes managed during their daddy-daughter days together, I had a NAP (outrageous), and we had a lovely late afternoon in the park.

But SERIOUSLY, where the hell is my baby?  Who is this little girl person who followed us around at the park.  I barely recognise her in photos.






Sadly, we have to go to Albury for a funeral in the next few days, so I will be a little MIA.  Again.

4 comments:

ambette said...

I got 'awesome stuff' overload when I went on Saturday. Seriously, I was so overwhelmed by so much great stuff I couldn't decide what to buy and ended up going home with hardly anything. Now I'm kicking myself!!

Virginia said...

Kids grow way too fast.

My girl is in Kindergarten this year. How did THAT happen?

Wasn't it yesterday that she was a chubby faced toddler?

Aussie-waffler said...

Oh my goodness, Little Ruby has become Almost a Big Girl Ruby, but at least we still have mooshy cheeks. I think I will weep a little tear when I discover that Petal's cheeks are mooshyless.

Lark said...

It was so lovely to finally met you at the weekend!x Your stall looked beautiful.