Thursday, October 28, 2010

Georgie Loves Queen


Ok, so I have banged on a lot on this blog about my absolute favourite Australian clothing label - Queen Clothing.  The pieces are made in Melbourne, are just super-rad, quirky and stylish, comfortable, long lasting, SO WELL MADE and everything (fabric etc) is also made in Australia.  I have had a long-term, big-time love for them.  In short, the clothing is beautiful and I am very passionate about it!

ANYWAY, I am so beyond chuffed to tell you that as of today, Georgie Love is the only online retailer that you can buy a few select Queen pieces from (and hopefully more to follow).




As for me personally, I am not going to be able to resist the black Georgie Dress (GEORGIE!) or the simply magnificent Sailor Skirt.

Anyway, I hope you love them as much as I do - and if you want to try something out, using the code QUEEN will give you 10% off your order for any pieces in the Girls Clothing category.

0 comments: