Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Beginning to feel a lot like Christmas, etc.

Now, I have blogged profusely before about crotchet-wonder Julie Ramsden and now this Christmas present has been given, I can tell you what I got Bec.  Julie has made us crotchet versions of our pets


This is Bec's dog  the whippet Vance


And her other whippet Fletch.

So for Christmas I thought long and hard about what to get Bec for Christmas and I approached Julie about possibly making Bec a doll of her husband, D.


And Julie agreed.  And thus Mini D was born.



And it is RIDICULOUSLY good, the photos don't do it justice.  And Bec absolutely loved it, which made me very happy as well.  And Julie remains one of the most awesome crafters I know.  Thank you Julie!!!

5 comments:

Claire Bushby said...

Oh my goodness! Those are so amazing!

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

I am speechless! so good! Brilliant!!

Snowpea78 said...

It is a perfect thing!!!

Merry Christmas and all that! Ta for the great blogging and selling and promoting of my little things on GL.

Love your work luv!

Laser Toner said...

Oh my! I wish I will also have the chance to enjoy those stuffs!

Erin said...

SO AMAZING!! jealous beyond words. lucky bec!!!

xoxox