Tuesday, January 11, 2011


BELATEDLY, I wanted to say a really, really big thank you for all the well wishes for bebe number 2.  Am starting to feel a lot more human in this second trimester, which you know, helps with the overall doing of stuff.  My belly popped in the past few days and now I look about 5 months pregnant, which you know is awesome. UGH.

I can't actually get motivated to do anything.  I was feeling pretty rotten until recently, so when Rubes went down for her nap (which is a minimum of 2 hours, sometimes 4), I would hope straight into bed and sleep or read a book or just rest.  It's AWESOME and I CAN'T STOP.  So unlike my beautiful crazypants Rubes, I am predicting this bebe will be the most chilled out, relaxed human in existence,  

4 comments:

Davia said...

wow! I love your photo, it is wonderful.
Enjoy the resting while you can, because when there is two they don't always sleep at the same time. very annoying!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

That photo is incredible. Fingers crossed for a totally chilled out baby number 2.

Lauren said...

My second one is very chilled compared to nutty Jack! I'm sure yours will be the same xx

Anonymous said...

That photo is gorgeous! Congrats on baby number 2, my boyfriend's sister had 1 crazy girl then 1 totally quiet easygoing girl. Hopefully you'll have the same!