Tuesday, March 15, 2011

DISCOUNTS and WINNERS

Ok, so I thought Georgie Love's birthday was this month, but it may actually be NEXT month, so clearly pregnancy is rendering me stupid.  Still, having a month to think and plan to do something (MAYBE) is good.  I have some ideas, I ALWAYS have some ideas, but we will see how we go translating that into actual ACTION.  I feel useless at the moment.. .or maybe distracted is a better word.

ANYWAY, DUE TO MY ERROR, the code FORGETFUL will give YOU 15% off anything you like at Georgie Love.


ALSO, the winner of the scarf is the lovely AMY from Life with Soul.  Yay!  Amy, if you could get in touch with your fave scarf and address, I will get this out to you quick smart.  :-) Well, definitely before the next cold snap anyway.  Yay!

1 comments:

Amy said...

GET OUT OF TOWN!
How utterly terrific!!!!!!

Thanks generous mama!
xx