Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I am so very interesting


Do you know when I blog, like at about 10  or 11 pm when I can't sleep and my mind if full of all the random things I am thinking of and then I write all these INCREDIBLY thoughtful, impressive and witty pieces in my head that are then gone by the time I wake up in the morning.


It's a shame.

Other than that, I have been busy hanging out with the toddler, complaining about the humidity and hayfever, making cardboard boats out of boxes, eating roast vegetables tossed with meredith feta (seriously, my favourite and my best meal in the universe) and wondering why 24 weeks pregnant feels like about 34 this time around.

Bec and I have also been busy talking to some new people for Georgie Love, which is EXCITING.  We haven't done an update as big as the one planned in QUITE SOME TIME.

2 comments:

ejorpin said...

Oh I do this too! All the time! We need little elves by our bed that can take dictation during those nighttime hours. Or perhaps just notebooks to scribble on?

Julie said...

i come up with some pretty crazy jewellery at that time.

also- rhinocourt freed me from hayfever!