Wednesday, March 30, 2011

NEW NEW THINGS!

I have had a horrid cough and cold type thing (to be honest DrMr and Ruby have too), so I MISSED the glorious Finders Keepers market last weekend, which did make me a little bit sad, but made my wallet quite happy - especially because we just yesterday had to spend $1000 fixing things on DrMr's car.  So you know, maybe for the best.  I have spent lots of time at home, cooped up and quite bored, but most of all PRODUCTIVE.  SO much new stuff on Georgie Love.  Here are some of my favourite things:

Vintage Crockery Necklace from birdofplay




Wooden Jewellery Tree from birdofplay
Ceramic and Sterling Silver Hello Pendant from and O design

Starry Night Brooch from and O Design


Red Origami Crane Stud Earrings from Under the Shade of a Bonsai Tree
Patchwork Doily Brooch from Under the Shade of a Bonsai Tree
So you know, LOTS of glorious and varied handmade pieces.  I have to say that I am particularly fond of all of them.  I have been trying (AND DOING) a massive update in time for the Georgie Birthday NUMBER 5.  WHICH IS IN TWO WEEKS.

2 comments:

CHECKS AND SPOTS said...

Love the vintage crockery necklace...
So pretty and unique.

PS: I think you'd love the jewelry giveaway I'm currently running! If you have a moment, stop by...
http://checksandspots.com/check-it-out/giveaway-giveaway/

Magento Themes said...

so pretty... That vintage crockery necklace with beautiful is awesome. that wooden jewellery tree is so nice. Thanks for this new collections.